Condo and Apartment Moving Made Easy
Peachtree Movers is your full-service moving company for those seeking to relocate to a condo or an apartment. We have been providing apartment and condo moves to residents throughout Atlanta since 1976, making us one of the most trusted industry names around town. As such, we have developed specialized services for apartment and condo moves that are designed to make your move day easy, smooth and stress-free.
OUR APARTMENT MOVING SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Professional, experienced apartment movers
- Disassembly of your bed with placement and set up in your new home
- Cloth moving pads covering your furniture providing the highest protection
- Detailed inventory of the items we move including checking-off every item at delivery
- Scheduled arrival time on the day of your move
- Elevator reservations coordinated with your apartment property manager
- Insurance certificate furnished when requested by the property manager
- No minimum weight charge so you only pay for the items you move
- Inside delivery at your new apartment, furniture arranged in the room you choose
- Convenient, dependable dates for loading, transportation and delivery of your move
You can add full packing, partial packing or unpacking services, auto transportation, short-term or long-term storage, hi-value coverage or fine art crating. Let our apartment movers customize your perfect move plan.
Why Use A Professional Apartment Moving Company
Even if you are willing to do the work, renting a truck or shipping container without the help of apartment moving companies can often have hidden costs and can ultimately cost more than a full-service apartment move with Peachtree Movers. We’ll give you a guaranteed price so that you know your complete door-to-door costs before you move.
Special Considerations for Apartment and Condo Moving
Moving to or from an apartment or condo is different than moving from home to home. Apartment buildings and condo complexes will often have their own set of moving rules and regulations, and some may even charge you a moving fee. Peachtree Movers recommends the following tips for a smooth and successful apartment or condo move in the Atlanta area:
- Find out if your complex requires any moving fees or damage deposits prior to moving. If they do, how much?
- Be sure to ask about any moving day restrictions. Some complexes don’t allow moving on the weekends. Some allow moving ONLY on weekends.
- Seek out information on your complex’s rules for discarding moving debris. Will you need to rent a dumpster?
- Does your complex have an elevator? Movers will need to know this for moving more cumbersome items. Also, some complexes may require you to reserve the elevator on your move day.
For more information on our apartment moving and condo moving services get started now with a free quote!
5-Star! Moves This Month!
Contact us to Make your Next Move a 5-Star Experience!
We will never sell or share your contact information with anyone